Wireless Door Entry Alert Chime System DCUTRE-4k Plus
The Wireless Door Entry Alert Chime System Door sensor / transmitter has a magnetic door contact, so that when the door is opened by a visitor / customer, it sends a wireless entry alert chime to the RE-4k Plus receiver (which is powered by an AC adapter and can be plugged in up to 4000 feet away (depending on walls, building materials, etc.). The wireless sensor/transmitter also has a push button that can be used as a panic button, pager signal or a wireless doorbell. There is also input terminals for both a normally open (N/O) and/or normally closed (N/C) signalling outputs from other external equipment. Now you can have your favorite sensor send a wireless signal up to 3/4 mile back to the RE-4k Plus receiver, depending on environment and terrain.
The RE-4k Plus is the receiver for this Long Range Wireless Door Entry Alert. It has two form “C” (NO/NC) dry contact relay switch outputs and one 12VDC output. The output duration is adjustable up to 5 minutes. The receiver will play one of sixteen different tunes that are selected at the transmitter so that different sensors can be distinguished. The receiver is powered by a 12VDC / 110VAC adapter.
System includes 1 extra (NC) normally closed magnetic door contact for more difficult installations and/or where the UT-4000 universal transmitter cannot be mounted on door frame (this 12″ wired contact would optionally replace the contact included with transmitter). Up to 16 total wireless long range door contact transmitters can be added.
Optional Extra Loud wired Buzzer available for high noise areas.
Product Demonstration Video:
– Qty 1: Wireless 16 zone, chime selectable, relay output Receiver
– Qty 1: Long range transmitter and built-in magnetic door contact
– Qty 1: NC magnetic contact w/ 12″ wire leads – may not be needed
– Qty 1: AC/DC Power Adapter for receiver
What may be required:
– additional wire; depending on your installation.
– wire connectors – screw-on, butt, crimp, telephone/data/splice, or solder, insulating tape, etc.
Sensor / Transmitter Instructions
Addendum to Instructions
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Accessories: Sensors-Alerts (31)
- Alarm Dialers (1)
- Alerts & Monitors (10)
- All Products (71)
- Best Sellers (2)
- Door Alarms (4)
- Driveway Alarms & Alerts (16)
- Dummy Security Cameras (0)
- Entry Alerts Chimes Doorbells (26)
- Featured Products (5)
- Freeze Alarms (0)
- Garage Door Monitors (2)
- Motion Sensor Alarms (4)
- Personal Security Alarms (0)
- Water Sensor Alarms (1)