Wireless Remote Entry Way Alert - Reflective Beam
Wireless Remote Entry Way Alert - Reflective BeamWireless remote chime (up to 4000 feet; line of sight transmission distance) entry way alert is activated when person or object passes through the Reflective IR invisible beam. Beam sensor is powered by 12vdc adapter (included) on one side and by (non-powered) beam reflector on other side of entry way. Separation of sensor and reflector can be from 3 feet up to 35 feet (or greater with optional Reflectors). Reflective Beam Entry Way Sensor includes 5 feet of cable and must be wired to 3vdc CR2 battery powered wall-mountable transmitter and included 12vdc adapter (instructions included). Transmitter settings allow one of sixteen tones/chimes to be sent wirelessly up to 4000 feet (line of sight) away to Audible alert receiver with on/off switch and volume control. Chime selection (Classical, Westminster, Ding Dong, Whistle, etc.) only sounds twice when something passes through invisible IR beam. Multiple entry ways can be monitored with additional Reflective Beam sensors, power supplies and transmitters. The additional entry ways can be set to individual unique chime settings if desired. Multiple wireless entry alert receivers may be used with single or multiple entry transmitters.
When the receiver gets a signal from the transmitter one of 16 different tones (Classical, Westminster Chime, Ding Dong, Whistle, etc.) will sound for a few seconds. There is also a volume control so you can set the sound to the desired level. The receiver is also equipped with 2 NO/NC relays and one 12 VDC (400mA max.) output terminal that can activate when a signal is received. The receiver can be user programmed so the 12VDC terminal and relays will activate for 1 second, 5 seconds, 15 seconds or 5 minutes. The tones will sound for several seconds.
Optional Extra Loud indoor Buzzer is available for high noise areas.
- Qty 1: Wireless 16 zone, chime selectable, Receiver w/ AC adapter
- Qty 1: Reflective point to point invisible beam
- Qty 1: 12vdc 500ma power supply for beam
- Qty 1: Long range transmitter
What may be required:
- additional wire; depending on your installation.
- wire connectors - screw-on, butt, crimp, telephone/date/splice, or solder, insulating tape, etc.
Wireless Receiver Instructions
Long Range Transmitter Instructions
Reflective IR Beam Sensor Instructions (supplied 35 feet)
Addendum to Instructions
NOTE: This system is NOT plug'n play installation. Low voltage wiring required (click here for instructions included), product set-up, interconnect and mounting required*.
* Wire cutting, wire connecting, additional wire, wire connectors, screw drivers (all available at Home Depot, Lowes, Radio Shack, etc.) may all be required depending on your specific installation. This is all low-voltage wiring; however some people may require the services of an electrician, or someone with data/video/audio/telephone/tv wiring experience for proper installation.
Here are the specific instructions on how to interconnect all the items; we will only take returns on this system package (or pieces of it) if they are returned in brand new condition or a specific item is defective and needs replacing.
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Other fine products
- Accessories: Sensors-Alerts (33)
- Alarm Dialers (3)
- Alerts & Monitors (10)
- All Products (78)
- Best Sellers (2)
- Door Alarms (4)
- Driveway Alarms & Alerts (17)
- Dummy Security Cameras (0)
- Entry Alerts Chimes Doorbells (26)
- Featured Products (6)
- Freeze Alarms (2)
- Garage Door Monitors (2)
- Motion Sensor Alarms (5)
- Personal Security Alarms (0)
- Water Sensor Alarms (3)