Freeze Alarm Dialer Pro, FA-800E
The Freeze Alarm Dialer Pro has become the gold standard in Freeze Protection products. In the 20 years since we have been making Freeze Alarms, the Freeze Alarm Dialer Pro has become the most popular model we have ever offered. Features such as voice guided programming, Quick Status CheckTM and the ease of use with voice mail and answering machines have made this model not only popular, but often the model most requested by insurance companies to protect their policy holders’ homes and property.
- Automatically calls up to three phone numbers if the temperature drops, power fails, or the back-up battery requires replacing.
- Clearly identifies the exact problem to the person answering the phone or leaves a clear message on voice mail and answering machines.
- Quick Status CheckTM allows you to hear what the current temperature is in your property, hear if the power is “on” or “off” and hear what the voltage of the back-up battery is at. The FreezeAlarm actually talks to you! It’s like having a live-in caretaker.
- Users can record their own greeting message and alarm message which helps to better identify to other callers or people on their call-to list the property that is having the problem.
- Voice Prompted Programming offers an intuitive method to program your phone numbers, set the temperature alarm set-point and select other options to customize your FreezeAlarm to work with your voice mail or answering machine. The FreezeAlarm actually talks you through the programming of all required programming functions.
- Monitors for either a “too hot” condition or “too cold” condition in the home. Users set a temperature alarm set-point (or accept the factory default of 45°F/7°C) and then select if they wish to have the unit call them if the temperature drops below this temperature or if it rises above this temperature.
- The High Temp Alarm option makes the FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro an excellent monitoring device for homes with elderly relatives or homes with pets. It also is an excellent and affordable computer room monitoring device or refrigeration / freezer / walk-in cooler monitoring device.
- Wide Temperature Range allows you to monitor any temperature from -50 to 300°F (-55 to 150°C).
- Automatically resets when you have acknowledged the alarm and corrected the alarm condition.
- Remotely change any of the programming options, remotely cancel the alarm call-out and remotely check status via our Quick Status CheckTM feature.
- Security code prevents unauthorized access.
- Listen to temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Celsius degrees.
- No monitoring fees or installation costs.
Power requirements: Plugs into standard 110 VAC outlet (plug-in wall transformer with 6′ cord included) and 9V alkaline or lithium battery
Sensor: 3.5′ length sensor with 1.5″ nickel plated capped sensor that is not submersible in water. Sensor has an RJ9 telephone type connector
Operating range of sensor: ‘-67° to 302°F (-55° to 150°C)
Phone cord: ‘6’ cord with RJ11 conectors
Accuracy: ‘+3°F (+3°C)
Ambient operating temperature range: 32° to 140°F (0° to 60°C)
Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.91kg)
Quick Start Manual
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Accessories: Sensors-Alerts (34)
- Alarm Dialers (3)
- Alerts & Monitors (10)
- All Products (81)
- Best Sellers (2)
- Door Alarms (5)
- Driveway Alarms & Alerts (17)
- Dummy Security Cameras (1)
- Entry Alerts Chimes Doorbells (26)
- Featured Products (6)
- Freeze Alarms (2)
- Garage Door Monitors (2)
- Motion Sensor Alarms (5)
- Personal Security Alarms (0)
- Water Sensor Alarms (3)